Brand Identity & Logo Design
Designing a logo isn’t just making a ‘pretty’ symbol to go with your company name—it is the creation of an effective* icon or logotype that is simple, memorable, timeless, practical and appropriate who's purpose is to identify your business, product or service.
Logo design is the first step in the creation of a brand identity that can set you apart from your competitors. Your logo, combined with the other visual elements of your brand (website, stationery, publications, promotional material, signage and vehicle decals) form your brand identity—the consistent company image by which current and future clients recognise your business.
I approach each logo design project with fresh eyes and a humble attitude; ready to advise, collaborate and create. By following a time-honoured design process, I will get to know you and your business, understand your service offering and appreciate what your clients/customers want. I then design a unique, appropriate and memorable logo to represent your company and add value to your business—creative exploration and attention to detail are key and Crux Creative has the requisite skill to meet your graphic design needs.
Are you a Perth business searching for a graphic designer to create company’s new logo? Please get in touch and let’s discuss how I can help you. Contact Dale at Crux Creative on +61 468 601 423 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*THE KEY TRAITS OF AN EFFECTIVE LOGO:
- Simple—without simplicity, it is tougher to stand out from the crowd.
- Memorable—distinction is achieved through simplicity. A unique element, free of clutter and distraction often does the trick.
- Timeless—trends come and go. An effective logo will outlive the fads.
- Practical—it must be versatile enough to work across a variety of mediums and at various sizes.
- Appropriate—it should be relevant, or complementary to, the business, product or service it identifies.